What you get for your all inclusive registration:
- Eight Delicious Meals, Friday Dinner, through Monday Brunch (which includes vegetarian and vegan options)
- A wide variety of interactive workshops
- A beautiful weekend in a beautiful and rustic environment
- Shopping at our Gal-Her-Ria
- Sports: Football, Basketball and Tennis (bring your own racquet)
- A wide variety of games, including a Bid Whist Tournament
- African Drumming (bring your own, or use one of ours)
- And more!
Our main lodging accommodations are dormitory-style cabins with bunk beds with thick mattresses. Each cabin has hot water showers, and modern restroom facilities.
Each cabin holds between eight and fourteen women, and is not only the best deal at the retreat, but the best place to meet people, and to make friends.
Some cabins will be designated for certain groups… for example, “the under 25” cabin, or the “flying solo” cabin.
If you are bringing a group, you can reserve a cabin… email us for more information!
The rate for the cabins is coming soon.
Our facility allows for plenty of camping space for you to pitch a tent and create your own homestead! The camping areas are in close proximity to the restroom and shower facilities, please choose “Camping” for your registration choice.
The rate for the Camping is coming soon.