The BLU retreat is an opportunity for women of African Descent to celebrate, build community, and share good times with women who love women. In the last eight years, over 1000 women have descended upon our private retreat in the hills of Malibu to make magic…
With registration, you will receive your BLU ALL-ACCESS PASS
Your “all-inclusive” registration includes five delicious meals, which are lovingly served family style in our SistahCentral communal space.
The meals are a place to replenish your body as well as your soul… the experience of hundreds of us breaking bread together is one that you will not soon forget.
You will have access to ALL retreat activities, events and workshops, including:
- Welcome Celebration
- Opening Ceremony
- Live Performances
- Workshops and Games
- Afrikan Dance and Drumming Lessons
- Blu Flag Football Game and BBQ
- Singles Meet and Greet
- Wealth Building
- Black Lesbian Film Fest
- Butch/Femme Switch Competition
- Club BLU Give-Aways And More!
Why go to the BLU retreat?
What do women do at BLU?
- Meet new people
- Build long-lasting friendships
- Stay cabin-side and get the “BLU’s Gone Wild’ community experience
- Refresh and rejuvenate in Sunny California Treat yourself!
So, whether you’re seeking personal growth, networking, or just a place to kick off your shoes and be you, BLU has got what you want and need.